Five Dynamic Weapon Positions. Each one meant for a different use. But no matter which one you happen to be in, you need to learn how to mount the rifle from that position, quickly.
- One Hand High - Easy to run fast. Make sure you grab forend before mounting.
- Two Hands High - Good retention and control, easy to muzzle strike, if needed.
- One Hand Low - Can manipulate other people or objects while maintaining muzzle awareness.
- Two Hands Low - The Assess Position. Quick to get back up on sights if necessary.
- Crossbody - Easy to carry that rifle for a long way.